We can only run our events thanks our willing army of volunteers who do everything from building fences, hanging out the signs, making sure the scores get to the scorers and perhaps most importantly – making sure the “bun run” runs on time!
Can you spare some time to help us make the event run as smoothly as possible? We would love to hear from you, if you can give us a few hours, or even a full day of your time, either before or during the event.
No experience required, we pride ourselves in running an efficient bun run with delicious snacks and cake for all helpers during the course of the event! See below for examples of voluntary roles.
If you would like to volunteer please get in touch via the contact us page, as the saying goes, “many hands make light work”!
- Cross Country Fence Judging – Training will be given at our morning briefings
- Dressage Stewarding – Coordinating with the competitors to ensure your arena is ran to time
- Show jump collecting ring – Coordinating with competitors before they enter the ring
- Helping the scorer compile scores that come in from across the event
- Score collecting
- Car parking
- Helping in Cross Country Control
For more information on the role of a volunteer click here for the Volunteers Handbook.